Thursday, February 26, 2009

God works.....



in mysterious ways. Just this morning as I was finishing my breakfast, I pulled out the calendar to look at the month of March. As I was looking, I realized Lent has begun. I asked myself, "do I or don't I" You see the first thing I was confronted with was what do I really enjoy? Well I really enjoy cooking, eating and enjoying food with family, friends and a good glass of wine or occasionall an ice cold beer. We usually have a glass of wine with dinner every night. So every night at dinner I will be reminded of what lent means to me (oh the childhood memories of lent, thats another days entry.) I could give up TV (thank man for t-vo) Anyways, I get on line to catch up on my blog and my Dear Friend Erin is talking about Lent. Is God trying to tell me something. Oooh

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE U SO MUCH MOM THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT U DO FOR ME
    SERIOUSLY YOU ARE A BLESSING AND AS FOR LENT I THINK HE IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING. THATS SOMETHING I AM BEING CONVICTED OF ALL THESE STUPID THINGS SEEM TO TAKE PRIORITY OVER GOD SOMETIMES AND I AM DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF. TV I AM THINKING HAS GOT TO GO.... LOVE YOU AND PRAYING FOR GOD TO LEAD YOU WHERE U NEED TO LET GO.....

    ReplyDelete