Friday, February 20, 2009

I desire....

to do much more of this in the year 2009!  You think that three things would be so simple to do.
When you turn 50, you begin to contemplate life on a different level than before.  So it is my desire to LIVE each day to the fullest, we all know that we are not promised tomorrow.  I will try to live with no regrets, (ouch).   LAUGH, My Manly makes that department very easy.  I laugh till it hurts and thats a good thing.  LOVE, to love unconditionally, to look at other people with the same eyes that God sees them with.  That will be the hardest one, because that just goes against our human nature.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray. I can not wait to walk with you on your journer in this blogoshpere. Post often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ma
    i got one two
    this will be great love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see you blogging :) What a great way to stay connected! I miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete