Thursday, February 19, 2009

today.....

was a lovely day spent with my daughter. After a day of crafting and what not we found ourselves reading friends blogs, and I realized this could be a form of journaling for me, which I enjoy very much. The only difficulty being,  I can barely copy and paste due to my computer illiteracy... haha but thankfully my daughter was here to help and encourage.  My challenge now: will I be able to remember all she showed me, tomorrow? Probably not, but then again tomorrow is another day. 

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be more powerful and consuming than you thought!!! Good for you on the posting of your thoughts. Now, I will not only follow you, but add you as a blogging friend. Also know that if you get stuck, I MIGHT be able to help! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete